Darnell S. McGee, 27, of Corinth, pleaded guilty to one count of possession of cocaine with intent to sell and one count of possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell, according to court records. Five years of probation will follow the prison term of 15 years in custody of the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
McGee was arrested by the Corinth Police Department in connection with two large drug busts in the last couple of years, according to police reports — one at a Tate Street residence in October 2015 and one at a Martin Luther King Drive residence in December 2016.
• Gary Lynn Johnson, sale of cocaine — Ten years to serve. In a separate indictment for felony possession of a firearm, Johnson received a suspended 10-year sentence with credit for 11 months served and five years of probation.
• Christopher Neal Hastings, fondling and sexual battery — Five-year sentence with no possibility of early release followed by five years of probation. He must register as a sex offender.
• Jerry Nance, 56, attempted burglary of a building — Five years to serve followed by five years of probation and payment of $520 restitution. He received suspended sentences in separate indictments for burglary of a building and felony fleeing.
He was arrested in April 2015 in connection with a burglary and attempted burglary at the fire-damaged One Stop Package Store at the “old Moses” property at U.S. 72 and South Tate Street.
• Timothy Tyrone Hayslett, failure to register — One year to serve followed by four years of probation
• Mary Katherine Bowden, credit card fraud — Sentenced to house arrest and must pay restitution of $537.33 to Commerce National Bank. In a separate indictment for possession of methamphetamine, she received a suspended three-year sentence and three years of probation.