It’s set for May 9 as the big-name speakers are broadcast from Atlanta to hundreds of sites around the world. Leadercast describes its presentations as “epic events that create a shift in leadership practices.” An HD simulcast is made available to participating sites.
Themed “Beyond You,” the event is designed to challenge leaders to focus outward rather than inward and to become a leader worth following.
The lineup of speakers:
• Andy Stanley — Leadership author and communicator
• Archbishop Desmond Tutu — Nobel laureate and human rights activist appearing live from Cape Town, South Africa
• Malcolm Gladwell — Journalist and author of “The Tipping Point” and “Outliers”
• Randall Wallace — A screenwriter (“Braveheart”), director (“Secretariat”), producer and songwriter
• Bill McDermott — CEO of SAP (a software company)
• Laura Schroff — Former ad sales executive and author of “An Invisible Thread”
• Dr. Henry Cloud — Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
• Simon Sinek — Author of “Start with Why” and leadership expert
• Laura Bush — The former first lady
Registration begins at 7 a.m. with the first session opening at 8 a.m. The program concludes at 3:30 p.m.
More than 100,000 people from 14 countries participated in last year’s Leadercast.
For ticket information (cost is $50), call 293-7111 or visit leadercast.com/location/northeastmississippi